Position: Architectural Lead
Company Name: Real Estate Group - Chennai
Experience: 12 to 15 Years
Qualification: B. Architect
Skills: Strong Architectural Design Skills
Mode of Interview: Skype and Mobile
Candidate must have 4 to 5 Years GCC experience.
Should have experience in Shopping Mall and Villas Residential, Commercial Projects.
- Designing Management, Project Coordination, and Management.
- Prepare and participate in all phases of the Design in consultation with all stakeholders.
- Coordination with the concern consultants for Concept Presentation/ BoQ/ Tender Documents/ GFC Drawings, GA/ Shop Drawings (Vendors Specific) and Project related document deliverables. Also, review and coordinate various discipline Drawings to avoid any ambiguity between Architectural/Structural/ MEP/ Interior/ Landscape Drawings.
- Preparation of the drawings (Conceptual, Architectural & Interior Drawings) as per Codal Compliance, NBC and Local Development Rules.
- Prepare various Project Proposals/ Reports such as Design and Progress related Presentations Reports (Monthly, Fortnightly, Weekly and Daily Progress). Technical Reports such as Design brief, Development strategy report, Critical Reports, Comparative Analysis, Cash Flow and Quality/Quantity analysis reports
- Responsible to produce accurate documents in conjunction with Respective Consultants/ Project team
- Provide solutions for design problems and responsible for delivery of Project on time.
- Provide direction/ guidance for the Construction Waste Management & Material selection as per Green Building and generate documents for the IGBC/ LEED certification
- Preparation and review the BoQ, Project Milestone, Schedule, and Presentations
- Conduct regular meetings with the Client and other associative consultants to finalize the requirements/ drawings of the Project. Also, meeting with Contractors to review/ track the project status
- Review Quality issues, resolving the RFIs, preparing Contractual letters and reviewing the construction activities to correlate the work as per GFC drawings
- Day to day interaction with the site team, project tracking, On-site directional support during the execution.